Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't waste your precious time for your heart !!!

If u fall in love someone,u must feel lost slowly...
Because u are thinking like that,
"You are my heart,my life, my way ,my future, my soul, my treasure,
when u lack, i must die,when u r away , i will suicide.
My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
My everything! "
Although , u r a good person, Your manners are useless for your environments.


But i believe that will be last for a while because life is too short. So,the one that i want to advice to you is that don't waste your precious time for such feelings. I think this is so difficult for you now because your too young and don't have enough experiences now .Please be patient. I mean not to love another .
I will give you a sentence . Don't listen with your ears and don't put in your brain, listen and put with your heart.
That is
"Love him/her little and love him/her long"
When i was young ,i felt like that.This was too bad. He flew away from me but i don't know yet why he left me until now.
But nowadays i can resist such feelings like a still sea.This is because of experience ,especially of life .You have many things to do.Your a unique person. The world need your abilities.Never forget it !!!.

No comments: